找回密码
 入驻

情景故事2024-4-13 I love hot pot dinner

作者:Bruce | 时间:2024-4-11 18:02:26 | 阅读:49| 显示全部楼层

This picturesshows a common dinner of hot pot for Chinese people.
And upon my experience intreating some foreign customers, actually they are very fascinated to thischina specialty.
Here we are goingto give a further description of this dinner to our foreign friends.
This hot pot ismade of copper, with water filled into the pot, surrounding a 中空的 cylinder.
In the various dishes,there are some other foods/materials, like lamb, duck blood 凝胶? Cube?
The dish on the right down corner carries some shrimp balls,fresh and tasteful.
The yellow partshows some fresh potato chips, which can be boiled along with the meat, tocreate an attractive fantastic taste.
On the left uppercorner, there are also some vegetables which can not be seen clearly.
As overseas salesof flexible packaging for more than 12 years, actually, I would love very muchto introduce these Chinese things to our customers, and along with the rise ofchina, there will be more and more foreigners touring to china, and enjoyingthe gorgeous foods, and spend their valuable time here.
China is a countrythat treats people in a fair way.
Tonight, we aregoing to have a meeting with my friends, enjoying hot pot, and this is thethird time for me to have hot pot this month. I am the administration of Tonglipackaging, and every month, we will have several picnic 聚餐 together. We would like to getinformation about the delicious foods, restaurants. Nevertheless, we need tolive a decent life, even we are really exhausted after a day of hard working.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?入驻

x

大神点评1

Bruce 发表于:2024-4-15 10:30:57
I plan to have hot pot dinner with my friend David, he invites me to have a party at his home. I am very glad to go to his house
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻